I’m a graphic design and digital marketing sidekick to creative small business owners such as photographers, product makers, and artists. I have 10+ years of work experience, an education in visual communication journalism, and an expert wizardry in Adobe Creative Suite design software. Warning: I might majorly geek out as we chat about leveling up your business!
Contact me to discuss services and pricing
HTML and CSS
Pinterest for Business
Tailwind Pinterest Management
Email Marketing Funnels
• I grew up on a farm in Minnesota near a town of 700 people.
• My husband and I had a Star Wars themed photo booth at our wedding.
• I was already 10 cm dilated when I arrived at the hospital to deliver my baby girl.
• I co-founded a fantasy league for ABC’s The Bachelor.
• I can juggle, solve a Rubik’s cube, and sing the alphabet backwards.
• Although I’m in the creative industry, the majority of my friends are engineers or in other STEM fields.
• My coffee shop order is typically an iced vanilla latte.
• I will almost always choose mashed potatoes from the list of sides
• We can’t use the word “walk” around our house without our dog getting excited, so we spell it out instead.
• I know how to bet on horse racing thanks to 5 years of marketing for Canterbury Park.
• My siblings were 13, 16, and 17 years old when I was born.